INRICH Annual Members Workshops
Fifth Annual INRICH WorkshopJune 18 - 19 , 2013
Stanford University Conference Center, Stanford University – Stanford, California, United States
Workshop ProgramFifth Annual INRICH Workshop Final Program (24/03/2017)
- Francis Fukuyama, Political Roots of Inequality Keynote address, 18/06/2013.
- Tomas Faresjo, Jerker Karlén and Johnny Ludvigsson, Early Social Vulnerability in the family increases the risks for almost all common childhood diseases when growing-up – the prospective ABIS study 1st Workshop Session, 18/06/2013.
- John Frank, Dr Rosemary Geddes, Raising the Bar for Monitoring Child Health Inequalities by Socioeconomic Status: Lessons from 5 Years in Scotland 3rd Workshop Session, 18/06/2013.
- Kate Pickett, A New Development Paradigm for the world – an economy-in-society-in-nature 3rd Workshop Session, 18/06/2013.
- Arjumand Siddiqi, Population Perspectives on Child Health and Well Being 3rd Workshop Session, 18/06/2013.
9th Annual Workshop Presentations Online
A number of presentations from the 9th INRICH workshop are now online. More to come. Click here.
10th INRICH Workshop Announced
The 10th INRICH workshop will be held next June 7-8, 2018 in Bradford, UK, hosed by Karen Pickett. Theme – “Justice and Equality: Solutions for Child Health and Well-Being”.
Can Schools Mitigate Social Inequalities in Students’ Mental Health? Tour of posters presentations Ninth Annual INRICH Workshop, 15 Jun 2017
Ethnic Differences in Children’s Television Viewing Trajectory: the Generation R Study Tour of posters presentations Ninth Annual INRICH Workshop, 15 Jun 2017
Ethnic Differences in Children’s Television Viewing Trajectory: the Generation R Study Poster Ninth Annual INRICH Workshop, 16 Jun 2017